Through the years, Inver Port Services has established good working relationship with ports around the world especially in Australia, handling some of the most sophisticated work and delivering them professionally.
Some of our projects include:
- Assisting Shanghai Heavy Industries (ZPMC) in the offload and commission of 27 Ship to Shore cranes in Australia without incident
- Electrical upgrades
- Installation of boom protection systems both wire and laser type
- Relocation of all the stevedoring equipment, harbour mobiles, heavy forklifts etc, from the Sydney Darling Harbour Terminal to Port Kembla, by use of charted in Tug and Barge charted from Seatow
- Dismantling and disposal of 18 redundant Ship to Shore cranes and other terminal equipment throughout Australia
- Relocation of Mobile Harbour Cranes throughout Australia and New Zealand, most recently from Henderson Perth to Barrow Island
- Removal of damaged Boom from Ship Loader in Newcastle, repair and re-installation
- Flinders Port Adelaide Crane, skid crane, removal of damaged boom for repair, re-installation and re-commission
- In May 2013 Inver Engineering was contracted by Liebherr Container Cranes to construct and assist in commissioning a new Post Panamax Container Crane at the DP World terminal at West Swanston Dock.
DP World Crane One Construction from Time Lapse Pty Ltd on Vimeo